Ok, so now that I have some time I am catching up on my cooking blog with all the recipes I didn’t post! This pulled pork nachos dish I made a few months back because I had so much left over pulled pork from a party, I decided that pulled pork on nachos would be a great combination.
- Your favorite tortilla chips
- Homemade or store bought pulled pork
- Refried beans (optional)
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Sliced jalapenos (fresh or from jar)
- chopped scallions (optional)
- Roma or Grape tomatoes (optional)
As you can see from the picture, I was missing some of the optional ingredients because at the time I didn’t have them. They would have made these nachos taste so much better!!!!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread tortilla chips in a large baking dish.
- Add the refried beans first if (if you are using them)
- Add the pulled pork, and then the cheese and other ingredients.
- Bake about 12 to 15 minutes.