This salad is one of my newest creations. It’s really yummy and is great if you are trying to be low-carb or gluten-free! You can also switch up the ingredients to make it your own.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 3 Medium Apples Cut into Cubes
- 4 stocks Celery, Chopped
- 1 cup Dried Figs, Chopped
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 2-3 cups Gruyere Cheese Cut into Cubes
- 1/4 cup Homemade Lemon Vinaigrette
- Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing: Mix 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and zest of lemon, 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon minced shallots, 1 garlic clove minced. Whisk together and refrigerate.
- Chop the apples and put lemon juice over them so they do not turn brown.
- Mix all the other ingredients into the bowl with the apples, and then mix the lemon vinaigrette in and serve.